TPRS in a Year! was developed and written to help teachers speed up the process of learning TPRS. Forty-nine different skills are discussed. There are four in-depth sample stories that describe how to build stories using TPRS. There is also an extensive Q and A section at the end of the book.
In TPRS in a Year!, you will discover how to:
- Work together with your students to create a story.
- Choose and implement the TPRS skills that work for you.
- Bring students into your classroom process without forcing them.
- Teach for authentic language acquisition.
- Learn techniques to make sure that each student understands
- Make comprehensible input and personalization the foundation of your success.
- Establish trust in your classroom.
- Use scripted stories as a basis for your own stories.
- Unleash the powerful tool of reading in your classroom.
- Teach writing using the proven dictée form.
- Prolong your career and avoid teacher burnout.