In order to use the forum, you need to do a one time registration.
Here are the steps:
1. Click on “Forum” in the navigation menu. Then click on the “Register” button.
2. Enter a username and password. Enter the math answer and then click the register button. IMPORTANT – use the same email address you used to set up your Gravatar at www.gravatar.com. That way your photo will show up when you post a comment on the forum.
3. An email will be sent to you with your password. Make sure you look in both your Inbox and your Spam or Junk folder for this email. Below is what the email will look like. Click the link in the email to login to the forum.
4. You will be taken to this website page. Enter your username and password. Click the “remember me” box because if you do, you won’t have to login to the forum as often…you will just remain logged in. Click the login button.
5. You will be taken to the website page below. Once you have done this, your forum account will be active. You can close out of this screen, but DO NOT log out!
6. When you go back into the PLC membership and click on “Forum” in the navigation menu, the Forum should now be active. To enter the forum, click on “Member Discussion.”
7. Once you have done these steps, if you ever have to log back in to the forum, you can do so by clicking on “Forum” in the navigation menu and clicking the log in button on the forum.