Here is a tutorial that Sean created for us in 2016 on how to put a flag in our state or country on our “PLC Map “so we can know where each other is and contact each other if we want. Thank you Nancy McLaughlin for reminding us that we need an update on this:
5-Step Tutorial to Access Ben Slavic’s PLC Members Locations Map:
1) Access the map at http://bit.ly/18BevSu
2) Register by clicking on “Sign In/ Register”, a link you’ll find at the upper right-hand corner of the map.
3) Add your location by clicking on the “Additions” blue tab. Scroll and click on “Add Marker – Detailed” – this allows you to add media, say something about yourself, etc. We request that you add your city, state and email address to make networking in your area with other group members fast and simple. (Anyone who already has a pin in the map is requested to go back to the map and add the italicized information.)
4) It’s real easy to change your color on your pin. Simply click on your pin, then click on your name, then a window with a “Marker” tab comes up. In the “Marker” tab you can change your color.
4. Use these colors:
French : yellow
Gaelic: light purple
Russian: forest green
5) Click on “Submit” and you’re done!
[ed. note: Sean Lawler is the “administrator” of the PLC Map. If you are having any difficulty with the Map, please don’t hesitate to contact him by email – email@example.com.]